Return To Blog
New Years Greeting and MEA 2021 COVID Policies
We at MEA want to wish everyone a Happy New Years as we begin 2021. As we look forward to the coming year, and as we reflect on the one we just left, we at MEA thought it wise to share our office policies going into the new year. While news concerning vaccines continues to look promising, we have continued to modify our current working situation, and adapt in order to ensure the safety of both our clients and our staff. Going into the new year, we will continue to:
These arrangements will continue as long as we at MEA think is necessary for the safety of all our clients and employees. In addition, changes and alteration will be made as more information comes from the CDC and Tri-County Health Department, and we will be following the mandates and regulations of the City of Aurora, where our office is located. These changes and policies, we feel, are essential to the safe conducting of business. The quality of our product or our responsiveness is not affected by these modifications. Our main phone line will continue to be answered as usual, and our responsiveness on emails will continue.
We thank all of our clients for their continued support in this time.
- We have scheduled a rotation of in office and remote work, having no more than four employees on site at any time.
- All workstations have been spaced out to maintain 8 feet of separation between our employees. Employees have been assigned separate restrooms.
- We have our office on lockdown. No visitors, sales reps, or client’s visits. We can do most via conference calls.
- Site visits will be conducted by Spencer Aitken, Cooper Aitken, and Michael Aitken, in order to restrict the number of staff members interacting with our clients in person.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- Employees are required to wear masks.