Return To Blog
MEA Consulting Engineers Inc. is Open for Business
MEA Consulting Engineers Inc. is open and we are ready for assignments. With the COVID-19 health issues and the social distancing requirements, we here at MEA are following the CDC guidelines. We have implemented the following:
We are available to help you continue forward in these testing times. We are available for:
- We are a small business with six people. Because we have a small office building, we have room to separate people. Therefore, we have relocated everyone’s workspace to maintain a minimum of 8 feet separation.
- We have the luxury of having ample restrooms so that everyone has their own facilities.
- We have set up remote desktop workspaces so that if an employee needs to stay home, they can work from there.
- We have our office on lockdown. No visitors, sales reps, or client’s visits. We can do most via conference calls.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- Michael will be performing any site visit requirements to ensure our staff is safe.
Please reach out to our office if you need assistance with a project. We understand that many of you utilize other consultants. If your consultants are unable to meet your needs at this time, we would be happy to assist in either the short term or the long term.
- Core and shell design
- Tenant finish design
- Property condition assessments
- Construction monitoring
- Project management
- Expert witness
Michael E. Aitken, P.E., F.NSPE
DFE, LEED AP O+M, CxA
Vice President, MEA Consulting Engineers, Inc.
NSPE President 2018-2019
13771 East Rice Place
Aurora, Colorado 80015
720-870-5630 x2001 Office