Return To Blog
MEA is Slowly Returning From Remote Work
MEA Returning to Rice Place
We here at MEA are happy to announce that we are slowly transitioning back to being in our office building.Â During the Statewide shelter in place orders, all of us at MEA transitioned to remote work in order to continue providing quality products in that rapidly changing time.Â As these restrictions begin to lift, it is our hope to gradually return to our office space.Â With the ever-changing nature of the current situation, we at MEA will be at 13771 E Rice Place part time, and will continue working remote part time.Â We will continue to monitor municipal, state, and national recommendations and orders, and will continue to adapt accordingly.Â However, location will not change our commitment to our clients or the quality of our product, and we will continue to be open (from home or Rice Place) from 7AM to 4PM, Mondays through Fridays.
While we have begun to return our office, we have not relaxed our COVID-19 policies and will continue to implement those precautions advised by the CDC.Â These policies include:
We thank all of our clients for their continued business during these bizarre times.
- All workstations have been spaced out to maintain 8 feet of separation between our employees.
- Employees have been assigned separate restrooms.
- We are maintaining our remote capabilities in the event an employee needs to remain at home or we are required to return to full time remote work.
- We have our office on lockdown.Â No visitors, sales reps, or clientâ€™s visits.Â We can do most via conference calls.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- Employees are required to wear masks.